Da Couch Tomato

An attempt at a new layout, with horrible glitches, and very minimal knowledge of HTML.

Bridget Jones's Diary



Frankly, very few books have managed to tickle my funny bone, and this book is a hilarious read. I finished it in one day.

Once again, there will be the pressure of comparing the book with the movie, but I made sure that I took the movie out of my head before I even opened the first page. And without bias, I can understand why this book was made into a movie in the first place.

One will sympathize with Bridget Jones; whether you are male or female, gay or lesbian, it doesn't matter. Helen Fielding's humor transcends gender. And after reading the book, one shouldn't be scared of becoming an unmarried thirty-something---life can really be fun for singles, if you just know how to take it all in stride.




Rating: Five stars.

0 comments :

Premium Blogspot Templates
Copyright © 2012 Da Couch Tomato